L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL HAIR COLOR MAJIREL COOL COVER 5.18 50ML 50ML
Majirel Cool Cover : Majirel's cooler sibling for shimmering cold reflects & optimal neutralization, even on dark bases.
WHAT IT IS
Permanent haircolor: coloration crème de beauté for rich color results, 100% perfect coverage, and deep care.
The Cool Cover formula is boosted with cool reflects, for anti-brassiness effect and up to 6 weeks of neutralization*.
WHAT IT DOES
• Provides true-to-tone, with up to 100% grey coverage.
• Extreme and long-lasting neutralization.
• Perfect, deep & long-lasting coverage.
• High resistance to extreme conditions.
• Delivers predictable, precise results thanks to its mistake-proof formula
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Majirel Cool Cover has 3 developers – 12.5-volume, 20-volume, 30-volume
• Back-bar : use Série Expert Acidic Sealer to seal pigments on hair.
• Suggest in-salon treatments to your client according to her needs after haircolor service : Série Expert Vitamino Color, Absolut Repair or Blondifier.
Majirel Cool Cover should be mixed in a 1 to 1.5 ratio, i.e. 50ml (1 tube) of Majirel Cool Cover + 75ml of L’Oréal Professionnel Cream Oxydant 20 volume (6%) or 30 volume (9%). For up to 100% white hair: mix ½ tube of the desired Majirel Cool Cover shade with ½ tube of Majirel Cool Cover Base shade on the same level +75ml 20vol. Mix only with L’Oréal Professionnel Cream Oxydant 20 volume (6%) or 30 volume (9%) as required. Majirel Cool Cover can be mixed in a L’Oréal Professionnel shaker or nonmetallic bowl. Mix until a rich creamy texture is obtained.
DO NOT MIX COOL COVER WITH OTHER SHADE FAMILIES.
Wear suitable disposable gloves, apply quickly to dry, unwashed hair. For a virgin head application, apply first on lengths and ends then straight in at the roots and leave for 35mins. To refresh the colour, apply desired shade on the roots. After 30mins, emulsify on lengths and ends.
DEVELOPMENT TIME: 35 MINS
Emulsify, rinse thoroughly